Consumers have spoken loud and clear!
The vast majority of North American consumers agree — they want the food they consume to list recognizable ingredients on their labels. "Clean" reigns supreme in 2017. The rules have been rewritten, and clean and clear label is the new global standard.
Clean Label: Definition
Our Clean Label products contain:
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors
- No Artificial Preservatives
- No Genetically Modified Ingredients (non GMO)
- No Artificial Trans Fats
- No Artificial Sweeteners
- No Partially Hydrogenated Oils
- No Bleached Flour
- No ADA (Azodicarbonamide)
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- No DATEM
- No Mono or Diglycerides
- Sustainable Sourced Palm Oil
Our Clean Label products will be clearly identified with our new Clean Label case label:
We’d love to discuss how our Clean Label products can benefit you and your customers. For more information please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.